You are here
Carolyn and Franco Gianturco Scholarship in Theoretical Chemistry
- CLOSING DATE: Refer to progamme application deadline
- NATIONALITY: Unrestricted
- LEVEL OF STUDY: Masters or DPhil
- SUBJECT: Theoretical Chemistry and/or Computational Chemical Physics
- VALUE: £3,500
- DURATION: Period of fee liability (up to 3 years)
- NUMBER OF AWARDS: 1
- APPLICATION DETAILS: Eligible candidates are automatically considered for this scholarship.
The Department will select a scholarship holder from among all eligible students reading, or intending to read, for a Theoretical Chemistry degree (Theoretical and/or Computational Chemical Physics). The scholarship is tenable for one year, with the possibility of renewal for a further two years, subject to fee liability and satisfactory academic progress.
At the time of taking up the Scholarship, the Scholar must have been admitted as a postgraduate student by a relevant Faculty of Oxford University, and must be, or become, a member of 十大彩票平台 College.